Check all our new refrigerant combinations in the 2020 catalogue! Didn't find your pick - ask us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blondelle offers the famous "A Lame Acier ®" bellow type gauge. High quality class 1 precision gauges for refrigeration systems and manifolds.
Visit website Blondelle Catalogue
Metreco smart mobile measuring offers digital instantaneous system analysis through wireless measurements.
Dynamic measuring with METRECO, Smart Mobile Measuring
- Up to 10 sensors measure simultaneously
- Walk arround and do live measurements
- Intuitive easy to use interface
- Log data
- Donwload data on your PC
- Data is in .csv format or textfile (no extra software)
- Improve on-site efficiency
- Improve System Energy Efficiency
- No more running around
- Inform your customer right-away of the intervention you've done
Metreco CLOUD Connect
Connect your Metreco to Metreco Cloud Connect with the Metreco Smart-Gateway!
Upgrade or new system?
The Metreco CLOUD Connect system is available for anyone.
As a problem free extension by adding the Smart-Gateway to an existing Metreco system.
Or in a completely new Metreco system with the Smart-Gateway and Metreco CLOUD.
With CLOUD Connect the handheld becomes optional.
Why is CLOUD Connect perfect for me?
- easy follow up, vizualisation and reporting of all critical system values
- short term & long term measuring, logging and monitoring
- analyze a single system or multiple sites
- connect to Metreco CLOUD using a WIFI, LAN-Ethernet or 3G/4G Key enabled Smart-Gateway
- efficiency optimization
- Real-time monitoring, Graphs,Trends & Analysis
- All Critical System Values
- Energy Performance Indices: COP, SCOP/SEER, SPF, SEI,COP Boundaries
- Warnings (customizable)
- Reports with sensor calibration traceability
- Pressure Decay Test with Temperature Compensated Pressure
- Vacuum Decay Test with Humidity Evaporation Curve relative to Vacuum Pressure
- Multiple Gateways
- Multi-site Trend Comparisons
visit website Metreco catalogue
Refrigeration Technologies is a well established manufacturer of Food Safe and Environmentally Friendly chemical products for the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industries, HVAC-R.
These products deliver performance without hazardous or odorous ingredients.
Our Commitment to Clean Chemistry:
Refrigeration Technologies uses only “Safe Surfactants” and fully supports the Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative (SDSI).
We abide by the formulation guidelines of CleanGredients, a project of GreenBlue, an organization in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Design for the Environment (DfE) Program.
Our customers can be confident that we do not use ingredients that may have negative environmental or human health consequences.
In addition, all our products carry the NSF trademark signifying approval for use in food processing areas.
NSF is a not for profit organization known world wide for providing certification services in the areas of health and safety.